The Farmfoods Card
It's a savings scheme
It's the perfect gift
About The Farmfoods Card
The Farmfoods Card is a savings & gift card which has replaced our savings stamp scheme. You will no longer be able to buy additional savings stamps, but for the time being you can continue to redeem any stamps you have collected. This page lists the details of the scheme, answers some frequently asked questions and lists the up to date terms and conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are the minimum and maximum balances allowed on a card?The minimum value required to purchase a card is £1 after which you may top up by any amount you wish, up to £100 at a time. At present the maximum balance allowed on a card is £200
Q: Can cards be topped up?Yes, you can add money to your card whenever you wish and there is no minimum value after the initial purchase.
Q: How do I top up my card?You can top up your card at any Farmfoods checkout, either as part of a sale or as a separate transaction. Payment can be made with either cash or a credit / debit card.
Q: Can I use vouchers to pay for my top up?No, Farmfoods Card top ups will not be included in the minimum spend for Farmfoods money off vouchers; you can, of course, use your vouchers when making a payment with the card.
Q: How do I check my balance?You can check your balance at any Farmfoods checkout; additionally, if your card is swiped during a transaction a statement is printed at the bottom of your receipt.
Q: Is there a limit to how many times I can use the card?No, there is no limit on how many times you use your card.
Q: Is there an expiry date on the card?Yes, for accounting reasons only, if the card has not been used for 24 consecutive months any remaining balance will be deducted.
Q: Can I transfer my Farmfoods stamps to the card?Yes, you can use the value of your stamps to top up your card.
Q: Will I receive a free £1 for every £24 I save?No, unlike the stamps you will not receive an additional £1 for every £24 saved.
Q: Who should I contact if I have a query?Please see the Contact Us section on the website.
Terms and Conditions
- The minimum value needed to activate the Gift Card is £1.
- You can top up your card at any time in participating Farmfoods stores.
- You can use the card in full or part payment for goods purchased in participating Farmfoods stores.
- Any payment credited to the card which is subsequently dishonoured will result in the credit to your card being revoked.
- The value of your purchases will be deducted from the balance on your card when presented; any remaining balance can be used against future purchases.
- The card is not for re-sale and cannot be exchanged for cash. No change or refund will be given. The card will not be honoured if sold.
- Your balance will be updated after every purchase and will be shown on your till receipt.
- The card will automatically expire 24 months after the last time you use it to make a purchase or check your balance and any remaining balance will be deducted.
- Please treat your card like cash - Farmfoods will not accept responsibility for your card if it is lost, stolen or damaged; it will not be replaced or its value refunded in any of these circumstances.
- The card remains the property of Farmfoods and is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
- Farmfoods reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and/or discontinue the card at any time. Your statutory rights are not affected.